Book Our Rooms On AirBnB
About Wanli Waverly House
Wanli Waverley House is a newly constructed high-end,private-residence-turned guest house. It is run by two avid travellers who have visited many parts of the world. We decided to create an accommodation option that can be truly fitting to the notion of ‘home away from home’. We treat you like friends while respect your privacy and personal space. You’ll be able to enjoy your stay here with the best amenities a comfortable home can offer: large well-equipped kitches, spacious common living areas, washer & dryer, balcony and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Located in the heart of Burnaby, BC, we are within five minutes of walking distance to BC’s largest shopping and entertainment centre – Metropolis at Metrotown and all the shopping you can stomach.
You are also a 10-minute walk away from one of the largest public transit hubs in BC – Metrotown Skytrain station and the Metrotown bus loop. Via the Skytrain you are 10 minutes away from Downtown Vancouver, 5 minutes away to New Westminster and 10 minutes away from Surrey. There are also direct buses that take you to UBC, Simon Fraser University, BCIT, as well as all different parts of the Lower Mainland (also known as Greater Vancouver Region).
We are also a 5-minute drive to Marine Drive, from which you’ll be less than 5 minutes west bound to the Knight Bridge that takes you to Richmond, Delta and beyond, and east bound 5 minutes to Portello Bridge that takes you to Surrey, the second largest city in BC. Greater Vancouver has been touted as a major hot spot in North America for its food scene. As a vital part of that claim, where we are located in Burnaby will give you instant access to this vibrant dining culture. Within our two-mile radius there are a large number of restaurants, coffee shops and bars that can satisfy all tastes for all cuisines. Together with Vancouver, while staying at Waverley House, your taste buds will take on an exicting journey as well.
• A master bedroom with a King-sized bed and a huge ensuite bathroom that comes with a jacuzzi bath tub as well as a shower booth, large vanity mirror; it also has a walk-in closet that can store all your luggage and shopping trophies.
• Two deluxe rooms with Queen-sized beds and ensuite bathrooms, spacious colset.
• Eight standard rooms with Queen-sized beds and shared bathrooms (five of them in total, three of which have bathtubs and showers; two of which are toilet only – enough so no one has to dance around a bathroom door).
• Out of our eleven rentable rooms, eight of them locate on the ground floor that can be arranged into three self-contained suites: two 2-bedroom suites and one 3-bedroom suite that have cooking capability and access to another set of washer and dryer in the garage. This unique capability of this arrange will be ideal for small
• families or larger groups in need to good value options that provide privacy, space and convenience. Additionally, it has a large backyard to host barbecue parties, small garden parties as well making the entire house available for corporate functions, private re-unions or social gatherings. For details, please contact us to discuss.
Our Client Testimonials
“It was a great price, convenient location, comfortable beds. We had two rooms for our family, with a small kitchen and a bath, we could use the huge back yard. It was really comfortable. I could recommend this place if you want to save on hotels. We’ll be back if we visit BC again.”
“It’s less than 10 min walk to skytrain station Metrotown and about 12 min walk to skytrain station Royal Oak. From either station it takes about 20 minutes to the downtown skytrain station Waterfront. – Quiet neighborhood. A number of restaurants nearby though. There’s also a big shopping mall (including a movie theater) adjacent to the Metrotown station. – Very good value for the price.”
“The host was friendly and explained everything including the neighborhood attractions. The room was spotless, comfortable and quiet. It was nice to have the kitchen to keep food in and prepare a light breakfast. A few blocks from metro town made for a very convenient location. We will most certainly return here.”
“Very close to Metropolis shopping mall and sky train. Staff was very helpful. They provided me a heater when I was cold and hair dryer. Breakfast was good. I spent one week there. There is a very nice garden and a patio.”